Are you a festival-goer, craftsman, luthier, volunteer, artist… during our festival and you want to let us discover your music? Our free podium is made for you !
Available time slots:
● Saturday 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
● Sunday 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
● 1 hour of service per group;
● sound service, balance in "line check" (the sound engineer is only available for the time of the service - come on, a little before...) but possibility of taking place in advance;
● open only to participants of the Marsinne Folk Festival (festival-goers, artisans, artists, volunteers, etc.). We offer a "drink" ticket to each musician in the group, but not entry or meals: please ensure that all members of the group are aware of these conditions and adhere to them.
Want to participate?